Money Back Guarantee
CloudCig offer you a 30 day money back guarantee on all our Starter kits, no questions asked.
If for some reason, you feel that our products are not satisfactory, we would ask that you follow the following simple steps:
Contact the CloudCig Customer Service Department via this link.
Start your E mail or Contact Form Submission with ‘RMA required’.
Request and Complete a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) form, and return all starter kit items, in a secure box to the address detailed on our contact page.
This must be received within 30 days of the date of the original order and contain all the items from your Starter Kit. The RMA form and order number must be present with the return so that we are able to match up your purchase.
If for any reason these requirements are not met, a refund cannot be issued.
Refund Terms are as follows:
• No Refund can be granted more than 30 days after purchase.
• Refunds are only available on a starter kit (1 per customer) and are not available on refills or accessories.
• We cannot provide a refund if the security sticker has been broken.
• We cannot provide a refund if the product is damage and you did not report this upon receipt.
• We may refuse the right to a refund if we have provided you with replacement parts prior to dispatch
• Each starter kit is subject to a £15 processing and restocking fee (‘Starter Pack’ fee £7.50).
• Purchaser is responsible for all costs and ensuring safe return to CloudCig (we recommend recorded delivery)
Statutory rights are not affected.
All items sold on the CloudCig website (including Kits) are subject to 7 day cooling off period and as such customers are entitled to a full refund on items purchased within this time period. This 7 day period begins the day that the items are received*.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your items, to be eligible for a refund you MUST report your request to us via our contact page within this 7 day period.
This means that if you would like to return your order for a refund for any reason, you will be entitled to a full refund on any unopened and unused items purchased within this time period. This 7 working day period begins the day that you receive your order.*
Request made after this time will be denied, unless the item is a Kit and the request is made under the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee; the terms of which are below.
*For tracked items, this will be the day that the tracking states” delivered” on the relevant postal carrier’s website
Starter Kit Returns
At CloudCig, we offer a “30 Day Money Back Guarantee” on our Starter Kits only. Please do not return any additional items you have purchased unless expressly authorised by CloudCig.
*If the security seal is broken upon return – Money Back Guarantee Void
Any items missing from within the Kit that are returned to us will not be refunded, replaced or sent back .If you are unsatisfied with your starter Kit, you may return it within the 30 days from the date of purchase for a refunded portion of your original purchase price. Only one refund for one Starter Kit is permitted per customer.
Refunds will not be granted for separate orders, or for multiple Starter Kits within one order The thirty (30) day return period begins once payment is processed and/or on the original purchasing date.
To receive a refund, all products originally packaged within the Start Kit must be returned in good condition. All returns other than the ‘Starter Pack’ are subject to a £15 processing, restocking & administrative fee (‘Starter Pack’ £7.50).
The cost of shipping from the customer to CloudCig is the full responsibility of the customer. The 30 day Money Back Guarantee is not available on Starter Kits purchased at other locations or websites other than CloudCig.co.uk.
- You must first email us with details of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org for it to be logged and processed.
- CloudCig will then authorise your return or refund and provide you with instructions on how to proceed. Items returned without previously being authorised by CloudCig will not be replaced, sent back or refunded.
- Please include your original order receipt with your return, as sent to you with your order, or print off the copy you will have received via email upon placing the order.
- Package the Items for Return along with your Order Receipt and the RMA receipt you will receive from us.
- Return the items to the below address:
CloudCig Returns Department Order No: (you must supply the order number), 736 Wells Road, Whitchurch, Bristol, BS14 OPA.
This warranty applies to the product in normal use and is subject to all product usage documentation. If you for some reason you need to exchange the CloudCig, chargers or battery we would ask that you follow the following simple steps:-
Contact the Customer Service Department via this email address – email@example.com
Complete a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) form, and return all starter kit items, in a secure box to the address detailed on our contact page. These must be returned and received within the detailed warranty time limit period highlighted below:-
The RMA form and order number must be present with the return so that we are able to match up your purchase. If for any reason these requirements are not met, it could void your warranty.
All products, unless otherwise stated, are covered by the CloudCig manufacturer’s warranty. Within 12 months, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any product that is deemed to have manufacturer defects. Consumable components, such as cartomiser refills, are typically not covered unless defective.
All return merchandise must be in new condition for a replacement or refund. If in 6 months your battery is not performing 100% and it has scratches and dents all over it that might have caused the issue, you will be charged for the replacement at our discretion for the cost of the product at the time.
CloudCig uses the highest quality processes to attach the finish on our product and items such as scratched or chipped product caused by mishandling is not covered by our warranty. Exchanges as a whole, or for a single component are limited to 3 maximum.
1 Year Warranty
• USB chargers, Wall Adaptor, and Charging pack have a 12 month warranty and may be repaired or replaced at our discretion up to a maximum of 1 time.
30 Day Warranty
• Batteries are consumable items, and as such are warranted for 30 days from the purchase date. Thereafter additional batteries can be purchased online or by telephone.
• Refill cartomisers are consumable items and not under warranty.